Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#SniffSniff Activity Experience..

Few days back I got a mail from Blogadda about a mysterious product is coming into the market which is going to take the Blogosphere by storm. 

To know more about the mysterious product there was an activity known as the “#SniffSniff” activity which was live on Blogadda. I quickly registered for the activity as I didn’t want to miss all the fun, thrill and excitement in unveiling the mysterious product.

Soon I got my first parcel.
There was a man face which had a pin on his nose.
I quickly understood that the final product has something to do with body odour.




Next parcel came after 2 days.
It had a potali which seemed to contain diamonds or gold coins..:P
Finally on opening there were coffee beans inside it.
My first impression was that the mysterious product could be a deo or a perfume.



It took 2 more days for the third parcel to be home.
There was a mask inside it with a message loud and clear, “Masks are for saving you from pollution not from bad body odour.



Finally it was time for the #SniffSniff event where the mega launch of the product was going to happen.
As we entered the venue which was four seasons hotel in Mumbai there was Nivea Men written on the backdrop which made it clear that Nivea was going to launch its new product.

We had one of the hottest hunk of bollywood, Arjun Rampal to unveil the mysterious product.
History was in the making when India’s first Deodorizer was launched.

Everyone was so excited and eager to use it.
There were 2 variants, one was Ice Cool and the other one was Energy.

Next day a parcel came which had India’s first deodorizer. It was the ice cool variant. I sprayed a bit of it and the fragrance lasted the whole day. I am totally in love with the strong long lasting fragrance.




Cool product from Nivea Men which ensures awesome fragrance for the whole day.
Try it for a new feel of freshness.


I'm using my investigative skills to uncover the mystery of #SniffSniff at BlogAdda.”

No comments:

Post a Comment