Saturday, March 21, 2015

Things that make me feel happy


In today’s hectic life which is full of struggles and tensions we don’t get enough time to keep ourselves happy. There are only few eureka moments in our life which makes us jump off the ground.
If we wait for those moments to make us feel nice and happy it is difficult to live a peaceful life.

A human being is never satisfied in his life. If he gets a good job, he wants a car.
Once he owns a car, he wants a bungalow. Once he owns a bungalow he wants another bungalow and the greed keeps on increasing.

Greed, anger, lust and envy are the enemies of a person.
It’s really difficult to keep oneself away from them in the world we live in.

There should be some small and simple things that make us happy in our daily life.
For me happiness is something which makes me feel fresh and energetic.
It brings a smile on my face and makes me forget all worries and tensions for that moment.

Here goes the list of simple things that makes me feel happy in daily life

1. As I live away from my family, a call from my parents brings a smile on my face.
    I feel happy that there is someone who cares for me and is always there to support me.

2. I feel happy when I get a call from my girlfriend.
    It assures me that there is someone who loves me a lot and is always ready stand beside me during
    my bad times.

3. Blogging is my passion. I love to write posts on different aspects of life.
    Whenever someone comments on my post I feel delighted. It brings new energy in me to write            more useful and informative stuff for my readers.

4. I love collecting old Indian coins and foreign currencies. Whenever I see a picture of new coin             being posted by someone on Facebook I feel happy.

5. Whenever an old friend calls after a long time it makes me feel great.
     Though I curse that person for keeping away for such a long time but in my heart I really feel              happy.

6. I love travelling and exploring new places. Whenever there is an outing to a new place I the first         one to register for it. Such outings give us a chance to connect with new people and I love doing         that.

7. Being a blogger has its own perks. There are lots of blogger meets where you get to meet                     like-minded people from different walks of life. I feel happy to attend such meets.

8. Everyone loves to get rewarded for their hard work. Whenever there is an announcement of a new
     blogging contest I feel delighted. Such contests bring a unique topic to write on and also amazing
     prizes to be won.

9. Morning walk and exercise refreshes my body. It makes me feel energetic and ready for the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment