Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My experience with Matrikas- The future of Paper Products






About the Brand
Matrikas is the brand of Srinivas Fine Arts print (P) Ltd which was founded by Srinivas Group.
SFA print (P) Ltd is the baby of like minded brothers Mr.R.Vivekanandan, Mr.R.Viswanathan and Mr.R.Murugesan.

Products by Matrikas
Matrikas presents a wide range of paper products which includes exquisitely designed and finished Diaries, Notebooks, Journals , Office stationary and Social stationary.


Scribble your heart away.....
I got this wonderful opportunity to be part of "Scribble your heart away...." campaign and I was really delighted. After having a visit to their site my excitement reached a new height.
The collection was awesome and I was waiting to have a feel of it.
The day courier arrived I was in office.It was a huge packet.
I left my work and started unwrapping it. Finally when the products were unveiled I was impressed.







Cube Work - The Ring book
The first thing I had in my hands was Cube Works, the ring book.
To make a cover page like this a person has to be really creative and innovative.
All the activities you do round the year on a single page, isn't that amazing.
The paper quality was real good. I gifted it to my niece.

                                               
                      


Mother Teresa Journal
Mother Teresa on the cover page , what a wonderful thought indeed.
As I opened it there was a short biography of her.
Before starting your own journey take some inspiration from the lady of peace herself, quite impressive idea.
And here I tell you the most beautiful thing about the book, a quote on each page.
Some of my favorites include

"Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less, We will feel less.
We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less."


"And the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomats we have received, how much money we have made, how much great things we have done. Will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in."

"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty."

"Every time you smile at someone, it  is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."


                                          

I kept the Journal for myself so that whenever I start a new chapter of life, whenever I start a new story there is a beautiful thought, an inspiring quote to begin with.





Cube Works Elite Journal
This classy journal had my eyes on it from the time I unwrapped the package.
Anyone can easily fall in love with it. The look and feel is just amazing.
As I opened it there were various sections where we can pen down our favorite things.
Apt for a person who maintains a personal diary.
Someone who loves to express his emotions with the power of pen.
So this was for my dad , my inspiration when it comes to blogging specially.

The quality of pages is impeccable, really smooth and silky.


                      

6 Subject Note Book
A4 sized hardbound notebook was what I was holding now.
Big, rich & classy look and feel and ample of pages was my first opinion about me.
It was sufficient for a school/college going student to complete his assignments of various subjects.
The quality of pages as usual was quite impressive.
I gifted it to my younger brother.


A blogger/ writer like me who loves to pen down his thoughts on something which makes me write more and adds beauty to my words , Matirkas paper products highly satisfy my needs.
I would recommend it to everyone who loves the smell of paper and the smoothness of which urges you to pick the pen and start writing.


To know more about Matrikas products please visit their site here


No comments:

Post a Comment