Sunday, July 3, 2011

Colorful World


Black and white have become obsolete, its now a thing of past..Today every1 cherishes things to be more colorful, more vibrant...full of life..

Color plays a vitally important role in the world in which we live. Color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. It can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite.

Life without colors is like a body without soul..Its all monotonous..
Without any difference..variation..so boring and uninteresting isn't??


Questions that strike my mind




Sometimes I think what if people were only black or white like in America.
Black people might be always suppressed by white and there would have been racial discrimination everywhere.
But than I am proud to be an Indian..where people are colorful..There is not discrimination done on the basis of skin color..






When I was small I used to look at the sky at night and imagine can somethng be more beautiful than this...what if it was like a rainbow..all colorful..??



I went to Rothang pass which is in Kullu Manali..There we had snow everywhere..It was a life experience playing and surfing in snow..I wondered what if snow was not white but colorful..yellow..green or some other color..??

Technology has made our life most colorful..Imagine a life with all gadgets operating on a
black and white screen with no graphics..colors and flashy GUI..can't even imagine




Things which I want to be colorful



When I was small I wanted many things to be colorful
like the blackboard..
I always liked the colorful chalks not the white ones...



Than I grew up a little and had interest in bikes and cars...
I never liked a car which was white in color..
golden...silver were the colors that intrigued me more..



Now I am an Engineer and working on a legacy technology called Mainframe
It all black with text in white and yellow...I love animations, flashy GUI(Graphic user Interface) so mainframe screen is very boring to work on..
If it was colorful with some kinda of GUI, work would have become more interesting..:)


Colors and their significance




WHITE is associated with 'purity' ,'enlightenment', 'calmness' and 'peace'

RED Associated with passion and love. In its negative context red can indicate danger, overactivity and anger.

YELLOW Associated with the Sun, and therefore masculine energies, yellow is linked to the intellect, reasoning, vibrancy and playfulness.

GREEN The colour of many growing things on Mother Earth. The energy of this colour is said to bring balance to mind, body and spirit, also said to have strong links to Mother Nature, and is associated with good fortune, and prosperity.

PINK It is associated with the 'feminine'. This colour shows affection, loving nature, which makes you sympathetic and understanding

GRAY stands for individualism and self sufficiency.

BLACK shows that a person is strong-willed, opinionated and disciplined.



Check out how colors add a zing, and gives new life to these images.













This post has been written for HP Laserjet Take Flight With Colour Contest in association with http://www.Indiblogger.in Please click below to find out more :)
http://www.hp.com/in/laserjet

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I have metioned almost a similar list in my post.
    And guess, what I have been to sar pass near kulu manali on a trek.
    lots of coincidence!

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really..!!!!
    i think we have many things in common..it would be fun to know more of the coincidence..
    thanks for dropping by sairam...

    ReplyDelete